Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What is Kebayarobics?



Havent got a clue?

Well it comes from the word= Kebaya + Aerobics
yea pretty much like tai bo but not quite.
Kebaya is a type of clothing that is used by the
Malays/Indonesian/Peranakan women back in the 70s.
The traditional dress is still used but has undergo various changes.
The original kebaya is fashioned that women have to wear corsettes
to accentuate their bossom and small waist...
together with a matching batik cloth that is sewn
tight as a sarong.
This traditional dress is definately a favourite to men as it is sexy.

Now, imagine wearing that and doing aerobics...
sounds impossible?
but you are wrong! Kebayarobics allows women to dress even in kebaya
to do aerobics according to the beat of the traditional musical instruments
and the vibe of techno...



As much as it sounds like a replica of taibo or
any sports combination...many people especially ladies think otherwise.
Mdm Kartini, the person behind kebayarobics inverted it so that women
have no excuses from exercising and getting back to shape.

"People can see my fats if I wear t-shirt there is no way I am going to exercise"

or
"I am wearing the headscarf...I cant possibly wear that kind of sports attire!"

or
"No way am I going to jog or pay money for gym fees!There are too expensive."

or
"Aerobics are too vigorous for me...I am 60 years old...I cant keep up!"

These are among some of the excuses that finally Mdm Kartini invent kebayarobics,
where clothes does not becoming, religion, age, the sports impact or cost become an issue.

So why not start now to join kebayarobics!


Main








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?